North Dallas Data Center
Our newest facility completed in early 2013 is located in the North Dallas suburb of Richardson, TX. The area, known as the technology corridor, boasts a number of the prominent technology companies. The stand-alone facility is a purpose-built 60,000 square foot building with a dedicated power station serving only DataBank and the surrounding tenants in the business park. Over 3 acres and featuring a perimeter fence which encompasses all facility parking, loading docks, and entrances.
Take the DATA CENTER TOUR now.
- Richardson, TX - North Dallas Technology corridor
- Over 40,000 square feet of raised floor data center space
- Property is over 3 acres
- Dedicated power substation, on premise
- 25' hardened steel frame & concrete construction
- FM I-90 high-Wind rated roof
In North Dallas DataBank offers clients a Tier III-plus facility capable of providing complete redundancy in power, cooling and network infrastructure.
- 20MW utility feed in a 2N A/B redundant configuration
- Eight high-capacity generators, on site
- Five 500 ton cooling towers with common-header design
- Dual-fed high effcientcy CRAC units
- 100,000 gallons of reserve water in cooling tanks
- Zero-manhole diverse network entries