North Dallas Data Center
Our newest data center facility completed in early 2013 is located in the North Dallas suburb of Richardson, TX. The area, known as the technology corridor, boasts a number of the prominent technology companies. The stand-alone facility is a purpose-built 60,000 square foot building with a dedicated power station serving only DataBank and the surrounding tenants in the business park. Over 3 acres and featuring a perimeter fence which encompasses all facility parking, loading docks, and entrances.
Take the DATA CENTER TOUR now.
- Richardson, TX - North Dallas Technology corridor
- Over 40,000 square feet of raised floor data center space
- Property is over 3 acres
- Dedicated power substation, on premise
- 25’ hardened steel frame & concrete construction
- FM I-90 high-Wind rated roof
In North Dallas DataBank offers clients a Tier III-plus facility capable of providing complete redundancy in power, cooling and network infrastructure.
- 20MW utility feed in a 2N A/B redundant configuration
- Eight high-capacity generators, on site
- Five 500 ton cooling towers with common-header design
- Dual-fed high effcientcy CRAC units
- 100,000 gallons of reserve water in cooling tanks
- Zero-manhole diverse network entries