DataBank’s Internet and CBD Metro Area Network services are designed to give your business access to multiple service providers of choice while providing you with the redundancy and capacity needed to scale your business.
The DataBank Network: AS13767
Our IP network architecture utilizes redundant 2(N+1) Core and 2(N+1) access Foundry XMR, MLX, and Cisco 6500 routers to provide a Highly Redundant and Highly Available Multi-Homed Internet Aggregation Hub. This coupled with multiple 10Gigabit IP trunks from multiple Tier 1 Internet service providers make DataBank’s IP Hub one of the most robust in the industry.
IP Network features:
- 10 Tbps of switching and routing capacity designed for the largest Internet content providers and Enterprises
- Multiple 10 Gigabit Ethernet backbone trunks
- Core network is designed for “zero” packet loss
- Embedded sFlow per port supports scalable hardware-based traffic monitoring across all switch ports without impacting performance
Multi-Homed Internet Platform:
- (1) 10Gbps Direct Fiber – Level 3 AS3356
- (1) 10Gbps Direct Fiber – Sprint AS1239
Our building on-net service providers coupled with our CBD Network give your company access to virtually any service provider in the market. On-net meet-me-room service providers enter our building via physically diverse ‘zero’ manholes. Providers include:
AirBand, Cogent ,Time Warner, XO, Looking Glass, Level 3, InnerCity Fibernet, FiberLight, MCI, Qwest, Consolidated Communications, Texas Lone Star Network, TerraStar, Clearwire Communications, Current Communications, Verizon, and Zayo.
Our CBD fiber optic network provides virtual access to every major ‘Telco Hotel’ in the market. Built upon 432 strands of fiber and available duct, DataBank can provide the bandwidth and capacity you need to connect your operation. On-net buildings include:
- 400 S. Akard St. (DataBank)
- 1950 Stemmons (Informart)
- 2323 Bryan St. (Univision)
- 2020 Live Oak
- 4316 Bryan St.