THE NEXT-GENERATION CLOUD PLATFORM
DataBank’s Managed Cloud transforms our Standard Cloud (IaaS) service into a comprehensively managed Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) environment. Designed with the same performance, security, compliance and cost-saving features of Standard Cloud (IaaS), Managed Cloud (PaaS) extends management beyond compute, storage and network to make it even easier to adopt a hybrid IT mindset.
Same Performance and Security
Managed Cloud (PaaS) delivers a secure, compliant, flexible platform at the heart of a modern Hybrid IT strategy:
- Utilizes VMware-based virtualization of private or semi-private blade servers and storage.
- Provides up to 80% of the compliance controls for FedRAMP, FISMA, SSAE18, HIPAA, PCI-DSS and Privacy Shield – GDPR.
- Offers options for Public cloud interconnections and integration with assets colocated in other DataBank facilities, including revenue and contract portability between platforms and data centers.
- Gives you transparent reporting and one-click infrastructure management via the DataBank Portal.
More Freedom to be Strategic
DataBank Managed Cloud (PaaS) also provides a rich envelope of services that extend management deeper into your virtual infrastructure freeing you to focus more on your applications and strategy:
- Monitoring – Comprehensive 24/7/365 monitoring of servers, applications, performance counters, application dependencies, hardware, performance, and security for alerting and capacity planning.
- Recovery – We take responsibility for alarm response and escalation to 3rd parties, solving 95% of issues so you don’t have to.
- Tech Support – Rely on our subject matter experts proficient across most major technologies without per-incident response charges.
- Patching – Keeps your server operating systems up to date, enhancing security and preventing costly compromises.
- Backups – Data protection solutions ranging from basic local backups, to off-site replication, complex retention strategies or full DRaaS.
- Security – Multi-layer security including IDS/IPS, DDoS mitigation, firewall/web application firewalls, file integrity monitoring, log offloading, vulnerability scanning, dual and multi-factor authentication, and more.
DataBank’s Managed Cloud (PaaS) turns Infrastructure-as-a-service into Platform-as-a-Service and is ideal for enterprises looking to adopt a hybrid IT strategy while offloading responsibility for application-level management.