BUILD YOUR EDGE ANYWHERE
DataBank’s footprint of 60+ data centers provides the broadest geographic edge coverage in the industry, but sometimes you simply need a colocation facility in a highly remote or geo-specific location. That’s why DataBank invested in EdgePresence giving us the ability to extend our Data Center Evolved experience virtually anywhere.
These modular, micro data centers provide a self-contained, secure, SOC-2 certified facility with power and cooling that can be turned up in a matter of weeks, beneath a 5G cell tower or on a rooftop, to put your applications and data as close to end users as possible.
DataBank’s Edge Presence Modular Data Centers are ideal for 5G and fiber network builds, edge computing and storage, ultra-low latency gaming and video applications, and real-time processing of data from remote sensors.
Each Modular Data Center includes:
- Hurricane-rated, steel wall, hardened exterior
- 325+ sq. ft. of colocation space
- Full, Half, 1/3, and 1/4 cabinet configurations
- Electrical: 100kW, 600AMP 120/240 Volt single-phase or three-phase w/400 or 800 AMP
- Generators: 175kW 600 or 800 AMP
- Fuel Storage: 48 hour/415 gallon
- UPS: Smart-UPS, 5kVA-240VAC
- Cooling: (4) 11 Ton 2-stage units
- Security: Dual-factor biometric authentication, mantraps, and indoor/outdoor security cameras
- Power Monitoring: Schneider EcoStruxture, DCIM environmental, power monitoring & control
- Security Monitoring: 7x24x365 NOC monitoring of security cameras