Plenty of companies make claims about what differentiates them, but do their customers agree?
To this end, we recently conducted a survey to identify what we call “the DataBank Difference.” The survey went to a representative sample of DataBank’s customers, and it was designed to give us honest feedback. We wanted to know our customers’ thoughts on DataBank as a company, the services we provide, our employees, and ultimately, how these all translate into real IT and business benefits.
The feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
In fact, the news was so good that we wanted to share it with you.
Survey Breakdown and Results
The survey asked for feedback on several different factors related to their entire experience with DataBank. Listed below are these factors and the percentage of respondents who are either “satisfied” or “highly satisfied” with DataBank’s performance:
· Precision facility engineering and management: 97%
· Hybrid options such as colocation, cloud, compute, storage, and network connectivity: 97%
· Compliance enablement and reporting: 95%
· Geographic coverage, including densely populated areas and Tier 2 markets: 98%
· Managed services such as physical and cloud migration, and on-site management: 96%
· The DataBank Customer Portal for online visibility into their account: 85%
· DataBank’s commitment and investment for future IT infrastructure needs: 95%
· Our employees: staff competence, service focus, and character: 96%
· Interconnection services: 96%
Perhaps this quote from a director of network operations at a software company says it all:
“Over the past 10 years of our relationship with DataBank, they have proven time and again what a great business partner they are. Even as they were dealing with their own growing pains and acquisition processes, they were always there to assist and provide/receive feedback on a number of topics. Since migrating from our self-managed local colocation to EdgeWeb, now DataBank, I feel I have gained not just a data center but a staff resource. I have been able to schedule time with specialists to go over aspects of security, hosting, and other pertinent technologies that are crucial to our existence.”
To learn more about what customers say about “The DataBank Difference.” Download a copy now.
Not Content to Rest on Our Laurels
As happy as we are with the results from this survey, we won’t stop in our pursuit of exceeding all of our customers’ expectations, in every facet of our business.
If you have suggestions or feedback, please contact us today. We’d love to hear from you and we’ll do all we can to make your DataBank experience even better.
Discover the DataBank Difference today:
Hybrid infrastructure solutions with boundless edge reach and a human touch.