DataBank’s ATL1 Grand Opening
Join DataBank to celebrate the grand opening of our Atlanta data center.
- Joined by Georgia Tech’s President – Angel Cabrera, Georgia Tech’s Interim Vice President for Information Technology and CIO – Jim McGarrah, DataBank’s CEO – Raul Martynek, and other members of the Georgia Institute of Technology community
- Food and refreshments, there will be excellent opportunities to network with business leaders and take tours of the new DataBank facility
About the Facility
DataBank is committed to providing world-class connectivity, access to a myriad of colocation solutions including high-density options, cloud solutions, managed solutions, and top-notch security and compliance in our data center markets. Our new facility provides:
- 41,000 square feet of raised-floor space
- 10MW of Power with 2N Power Design
- 25kW per cabinet with N+1 Cooling Design
- 105kW per cabinet with chilled water doors
High-speed fiber access to Georgia Tech’s latest fleet of super computers and unique datasets located inside the HPCC.
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn why DataBank is investing in Atlanta!
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- 2:00-2:45pm Registration - Valid ID is required
- 3:00pm Opening Remarks by Georgia Tech's President - Angel Cabrera, Georgia Tech's Interim Vice President for Information Technology and CIO - Jim McGarrah, DataBank's CEO - Raul Martynek
- 3:30-6:00pm Facility Tours & Networking