Our Hybrid IT Infrastructure Model: The Right Blend
Next to security, flexibility is the most important attribute in an IT infrastructure. With new technologies and workloads arriving and evolving in increasingly shorter intervals, it’s critical for your underlying infrastructure to keep pace. DataBank has designed an entire ecosystem with this in mind:
Our data centers provide a comprehensive blend of infrastructure platforms including:
- Colocation: cabinets, cages and suites, sized and secured to suit any need.
- Cloud: IaaS and managed PaaS cloud platforms in both shared and private configurations.
- Connectivity: a private inter-market MPLS backbone, 100% carrier-neutral data center interconnections, and off-ramps to the public cloud.
We’ve fortified our facilities and platforms with a range of managed services to help you get the most out of your hybrid infrastructure:
- Security: a multi-layered approach ranging from IDS-IPS to DDoS mitigation.
- Compliance: up to 80% of the controls provided for FedRAMP, FISMA, SSAE18 SOC1 and SOC2, HIPAA/HiTECH, PCI-DSS and Privacy Shield – GDPR.
- Data Storage and Protection: DRaaS, Office365 backup, and compliant, cloud-based offsite backup storage.
- Remote Hands/Smart Hands: on-site personnel and expertise to troubleshoot it all.
Finally, we deliver it all with a commitment to flexibility that’s aimed at nothing short of revolutionizing the entire data center experience:
- Contract Portability: Move your workloads between infrastructure platforms without fear of missing, outgrowing, or overinvesting in any particular technology.
- Serving and Solving, Not Selling: With a truly hybrid ecosystem, our team doesn’t need to promote a specific technology. We simply work with you to solve your infrastructure challenges in the fastest, most flexible and cost-effective manner possible.
- Unparalleled Visibility: No off-the-shelf software here. Instead, we’ve custom-designed a portal that allows you to see everything we see and manage everything from compliance to access control with the click of a button.