Personalized Desktop Services
Your end-users need easy access to applications, data, and collaborative tools—no matter where they work and which device they use. And when end-users share devices, they still want to work within their personalized desktop views, so they can work efficiently and quickly access the digital assets they need to do their jobs.
Reduces Burden on IT and Streamlines User Support
To help you take on this challenge, the DataBank Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution—in partnership with Advance2000 technology—makes it easy to roll out desktop services. It’s ideal for supporting geographically diverse and remote user groups.
DataBank provides the required infrastructure from a secure data center with the desktop-as-a-service component powered by Advance2000. Desktop experts also manage your infrastructure while ensuring compliance with your IT policies. This combination reduces the burden on your internal IT team and streamlines user support.
- Lower IT Costs: Switch from CapEx desktop costs to a predictable monthly OpEx model.
- Easier for IT Admins: View infrastructure, monitoring, and reporting from a single pane of glass.
- Increased User Productivity: Remove location and device restrictions that hamper user access.
- Quick Access to Data and Apps: Provide users with uniform and consistent experiences from any corporate or personal device.
- Stronger Security: Control access to high-risk functions to prevent file saving on external devices.